08 August 2007

Red River Valley

From this valley they say you are going
We will miss your bright eyes and sweet smile
For they say you are taking the sunshine
That has brightened our pathways awhile

CHORUS:
Come and sit by my side, if you love me
Do not hasten to bid me adieu
Just remember the Red River Valley
And the cowboy who loved you so true

I've been thinking a long time, my darling
Of the sweet words you never would say
Now, alas, must my fond hopes all vanish
For they say you are gong away

Do you think of the valley you're leaving
O how lonely and how dreary it will be
And do you think of the kind hearts you're breaking
And the pain you are causing to me

CHORUS
They will bury me where you have wandered
Near the hills where the daffodils grow
When you're gone from the Red River Valley
For I can't live without you I know

人们说,你就要离开村庄,
我们将怀念你的微笑.
你的眼睛比太阳更明亮,
照耀在我们的心上.

走过来坐在我的身旁,
不要离别的这样匆忙;
要记住红河谷你的故乡,
还有那热爱你的姑娘.

你可会想到你的故乡,
多么寂寞多么凄凉;
想一想你走后我的痛苦,
想一想留给我的悲伤.

走过来坐在我的身旁,
不要离别的这样匆忙;
要记住红河谷你的故乡,
还有那热爱你的姑娘.

要记住红河谷你的故乡,
还有那热爱你的姑娘.

No comments: