13 January 2006

Today

Ahh... now 7.28pm, just back from meeting client and vendors, very tiring, i am like a dead body now, luckily still can smile, kakaka...~

This week i am very busy, is a good sign right? kekeke... i feel because of something, because of someone, i am just know myself more, and yeah, i am learn to be more mature, after realizing and understanding on something that drag me into not so good mood, i just feel... aaahh...
~ cheers ~ ^^

I am a girl who love to dream and imagining, well, i am still love to :P , just dreaming is dreaming, imagining is imagining, that are not reality, suddenly feel ah, i can turn my dreams or imagines into hmm... illustrations? sketches? literatures? kakakaka... nice right? Such a brilliant idea... (.^^.) hahaha...

Tonight still got to finish some work, then must go to bed earlier, else tomoro i am afraid when i cut and paste some artwork that time, cut my finger together, lolz...

To someone... thank you, huggies~