21 July 2005

Enjoyable Day

Today is such an enjoyable day for me, kekeke...

Morning suppose meet client, but client have got urgent things pop up so appoinment cancel and after send a file to print ah, bout 11am i am at my papa's shop d, why ler... go take lunch! I was so hungry, because never take breakfast, then after lunch back to my work place, do my work as usual...

Then hmm... lazy mode again, work so slow and a while, i ran to my lovely bed. Aiks, cannot sleep, last night have too sweet and tight sleptd, then me just turn here and there, thinking of dunno what oso, hahaha... hmm... ok, wake up and i grap and apple to bite, haha... i did told a friend: an apple a day, doctor run away, so i must have got example ma, hor... Joan, muakaka....

ok, now is 6.17pm, later 7pm i am going to have dinner with 2 friends, i was thinking to go and have either Japanese food or Thai Food... :)~~ , tonight me wua si ma, kekeke... I must love myself more, since i work so hard for the past few months d... ^_<

1 comment:

MunMun said...

enjoy ur meal jie